Apostillation and legalization of documents

Apostillation and Legalization

MegaText provides a full range of legalization services

Office addresses

We offer:

Assistance in legalization of documents of any complexity
Prompt consultation for preparation of document packages

Legalization of documents

We provide assistance in organizing legalization of documents



A special stamp of official confirmation of documents’ legal validity for use in member states of the Hague Convention

Consular Legalization

A multi-step procedure for legalizing documents, used in countries where apostille has no legal effect


A procedure for the recognition of foreign institutions’ educational documents on the territory of the Russian Federation

Legalization of documents

We provide assistance in organizing legalization of documents


We will provide you with any information you need, as well as a full range of additional services while guaranteeing quality

How can I choose a service and what is the difference?

Apostillation and Consular Legalization

Required for:

  • Business or study visas.
  • Purchase of real estate abroad.
  • Citizenship.
  • Getting married in a foreign country.
When is nostrification required?

Nostrification is required for graduates of schools, universities and other educational institutions of foreign countries to study in Russia, get employed in a particular professional field, etc.

Do I need to have my documents legalized?

Legalization is required for the use or provision of official documents in non-member states of the Hague Convention.

Legalization is most often required for the following documents:

  • Diplomas and educational documents.
  • Certificate of Good Conduct.
  • Birth certificate.
How much do the services cost?

Apostille: min. RUB 4,500

Legalization: min. RUB 3,500

Nostrification: min. RUB 11,000

You can get more information from MegaText managers by phone: +7 (495) 223-70-07 (Moscow) or +7 (812) 235-65-18 (St. Petersburg).